Thursday, February 25, 2010

Unboxing the Samsung i8910 (Omnia HD)

Forget my Palm Pre, forget the iphone 3G SI have something better to put my dirty little hands on. I have a Samsung i8910 (Omnia HD) to play with for a few days (thanks Ewan)! Its the Orange UK branded/locked version, so I have to be reasonable with my voice, SMS, and data activity since the device is roaming on AT&T (3G, even) thank goodness for wifi :) In case youve been living under a rock and have somehow missed my past coverage of this tasty powerhouse of a device, let me refresh your memory: - Symbian S60v5 touch - 3.7″ 640×360 OLED capacitive touchscreen - 8 megapixel camera with auto-focus, macro, LED flash, geo-tagging, and 720p HD video recording - 3G (2100/1900/900 HSUPA), 2G (quad-band EDGE), wifi, Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0, GPS, compass - 8GB on-board flash storage, micro-SDHC card slot, standard micro-USB connector, standard 3.5 audio connector - Ultra thin, no physical keyboard Are you drooling yet? Bonus picture and video after the break. For more information, visit tnkgrl.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment