Thursday, April 22, 2010

Super Mario 63 walkthrough part 7--Shine 13, Star Coins 11-15

I can't believe I had to film this twice! I filmed it on my old 2GB flash drive first, but it was already full and saving failed. Thanks to my new 8GB flash drive that i got for Christmas, i can continue projects that take up a LOT of space (like this walkthrough). Anyway, in this one, i get started on Snowman's Land for real with the first shine of the aforementioned course (or what WAS the first shine of the aforementioned course), and i also show how to get the star coins i already got. By the way, we almost have enough star coins for a special prize! It's at the level designer room, go to the right and open the first door and you will be in a room with the prize. But do a double-jump--there's a pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment