Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Neko 64 Modified by me into Mac not IBM

My Neko 64 Modified by me into Mac not IBM, & changed all controllers + Built in Mbox2 Mini & Gliph HD 500 MB & Tc PowerCore installed inside & Piano Keys Changed also with aftertouch feature & Qwerty Keyboard with blue light + Lighted Modwheel & PitchBend & Kenton Remote + Xsession Remote & Korg 16 Pad & Novation SL 61 Remote on top of the Neko 64 & it's Midi Board Installed inside, all these are connect to a MacBook Pro 2.33 with 3 GB Memory through 3 wire one Dvi for the touch screen with driver for mac, one firewire for the PowerCore & hard Drive, one USB going to the neko64 & inside there is a 10 usb hub powering all remotes & controlller inside the Neko64, Plastic sides painted in Silver, this is a quick info, Everything was modified by me here in EGYPT, I will add more Photos & Videos in the Future to show & explain what is the benefit behind modifying thid device & what are the strong features compared to the original neko64 that will show that my device is powerfull & more user friendly than the original one, & actually the original neko64 should have been like this one from the start, considering it's higher price, I think OpenLabs the makers are going to redesign there future neko after seeing this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment