Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tron: Legacy Lightcycle USB Drive (8GB) IN ACTION

My birthday present for being such a good boy this year. I wanted a new USB drive and I thought the new Tron movie was pretty cool, so I picked this up. I like it a lot, although the noise it makes when you jack it in is fucking ANNOYING and can't be switched off, so it's going to draw attention to you in a public setting, which makes stealing/pirating data on other computers a bit more complicated. They made a 4 gig version as well, but this one looked cooler....although I don't think the other one emits the SCREEEEEEECH. Not sure if this is sold in stores, as I've only seen it online myself. Others on the internet have claimed they've seen them at Toys 'R Us, but I have yet to confirm this. Got mine on Ebay for about 28 bucks with shipping included. In case you're an idiot, I used the battery and other USB drive for size comparison, so you know how bulky this thing is going to look on your tower/laptop. It's a little thick compared to other USB drives like standard Cruzers so you may have to do some cord re-arranging. A fair price to pay for coolness. Oh yeah, songs in this vid: 1. "Castor", from the Tron: Legacy soundtrack (this track was only available on the limited-edition bonus disc in foreign versions.) 2. "Arena", also from the Tron: Legacy soundtrack (I hacked it up a little to get to the point quicker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment