Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spend It, Don't Mend It [Brave New World Propaganda Project]

View in 720p (: THIS IS A SCHOOL PROJECT PEOPLE. May be confusing to most of you subbers because it's about the book, Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. We read it in English this year and it's...strange...let's leave it at that. Good, but strange. --- Dude this took FOREVARR to edit...and of course the first 218374692873465 times that I rendered as .avi the file came out as like 11.5 GB LIKE WTHECK?? so of course I just had to go be stupid and delete all the music off of my puny [33.somethingorother GB] hard drive because I thought that would help but NO. it so turns out that I could have just rendered as .wma onto a 8GB flash drive and that would do the trick? /endrant tl;dr : This project raped my weekend time. Love my group members to death though ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment