Friday, June 25, 2010

WDTV Live Media Player Interface Review (WDTV2 - 2nd Generation WDTV)

My WDTV Live Media player (WDTV2) Review I bought this drive for $130 after tax from Best Buy. I also have the first generation WDTV which I loved but with no network support I only had a use for it in my living room that was always next to my dads computer. With a range of supported video formats I believe for the price the WDTV Live is the best network attached player you can get on the market today. The WDTV Live is pretty much the same as the WDTV except that it also has a network connection, wireless support, Dolby Digital and DTS decoders (Downgrade to 2.0), HDMI 1.3, and also some GUI changes and enhancements. For the price, it really is a great player for users like me who don't want to spend much money on a media player but wants some great features. WD did a great job on WDTV series and I hope WD will continue to support this player and make it even better. As I started in the video I've had some problems with network shares. Here is a guide I used to fix the network shares problem in Windows 7: www.mede8erforum.com If you have any questions, please feel free to post in the comments and I'll reply the best as I can. Specs: -Play Full HD 1080p video, music and photos on your HD TV -Supports widest variety of file formats and devices -Network capable for easy access to the newest content from PCs, network drives, internet favorites Kit Contents -Media Player -Compact remote with batteries -Composite AV cable -Component AV cable -AC adapter -Quick Install Guide ...

No comments:

Post a Comment